The following lists the most commonly requested information regarding our products and warranty.
An archive of our newsletter and technical bulletins is also available.
- Product Guide
- 2017 GT Radial Passenger and Light Truck Product Guide
Choose a Category
Roadside assistance is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, anywhere in the United States and Canada, for 2 years from the date of purchase of your GT RADIAL CHAMPIRO TOURING A/S and MAXTOUR ALL SEASON tires. In the event of a flat tire, you must call the toll-free number below and a qualified service provider will replace the flat tire with your inflated spare. If you do not carry an inflated spare and a tow or other services are necessary, you will be solely responsible for any charges incurred.
Services exclude RV’s, fleet vehicles, off-road vehicles, or vehicles off the road (winch-out), trailers, any vehicles in tow, vehicle over one ton capacity, commercial vehicles, vehicles already at a repair facility or any vehicle which at the sole determination of the service provider, is in such condition that service is likely to result in damage to the vehicle. Theft, vandalism and accident related incidents are not covered. Service may not be available in areas where state/provincial providers are exclusively utilized.
To ensure prompt dispatch of service, please have the following information available:
1. Your VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
2. Description of Vehicle - license plate #, make, model & year
3. Your name and number you are calling from
4. Location of vehicle - street address and/or nearest cross street
|CHAMPIRO TOURING A/S||690128|
|MAXTOUR ALL SEASON||690118|
* While every reasonable care has been taken in preparing this information, GT Radial cannot be held responsible for inaccuracy or change. All statements are believed to be correct but are not to be regarded as statements or representations of fact. All information, specifications and plan herein contained are subject to change from time to time by GT Radial and cannot form part of an offer or contract. Renderings, photographs and illustrations are artist's impressions only and cannot be regarded as representations of fact.
- Tire Information / Reference
- Designations, Load Index and Speed Rating
- Technical Bulletins
- Proper Mounting Procedures For Passenger Car And Light Truck Tires
- Tire Replacement for Consumer Tires
- All-Season Tires vs. Winter/Snow Tires
- The Proper Use of Studded Winter Tires
- Recommendations for Proper Tire Storage & Handling